Friday, July 13, 2012

Today


Jonas had lots of fun doing a formal, organized craft.
This is break through because he usually likes al fresco art activities like play dough or running Hot Wheels through paint on a plate.


I started reconciling with my hair. Instead of scrunching my hair after my shower today I just ran my hands with a bit of product on them through my hair and left it to dry without touching or brushing it.
That's it.
Apparently less is more with this cut.
And I've decided to enjoy that.

4 comments:

  1. I love your hair like that! It is so cute, looks like you blow dried and curled it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable hair! Wth some highlights, you would look just like some of the previous pics ou posted. ( Oh, and off-topic, I bought the twins some khaki shorts to wear to the wedding. Do they have white, collared onesies or shirts?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. A millions times it looks phenomenal. And the fact that that's just a low key effort is even better. It
    Oops like you curled it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great Royall! I'm shocked you cut it. I just caught up on the past month or so of your blog. Those boys are so precious. You look amazing after having twins and it sounds like you are really loving life down south!!!

    ReplyDelete