Thursday, November 12, 2009

Update

I just had another ultrasound at the Perinatal Center on Tuesday and the doctor told me the baby looks perfectly healthy. He is 24 weeks and weighs 1 pound 4 ounces right now. He looked so cute and relaxed laying on his back with his arms and legs stretched out. He's not always so mellow though, I could swear that little monkey was jumping in my tummy the other day. The ultrasound technician also showed me how much room there is left in the womb. She said it like it was a lot but let me tell you it doesn't feel like there is a whole lot of room for the baby to grow. This tummy is getting big. Sometimes at school the belt with my headset will spontaneously burst and the equipment will go flying. I thought it was funny the first few times but it gets increasingly less funny each time it happens, which is quite regularly now. I'll post ultrasound pictures as soon as the Royal Alexandra mails them to us.

1 comment:

  1. Royall I am so happy everything is good. You guys have been in our prayers all week hoping everything would be okay. Know all we have to do is wait for that cute little boy to arrive.

    ReplyDelete