Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hospital Pictures


Jonas came out squawking like an angry parrot. Mom and Dad Harker knew the instant he was born because they could hear him from the end of the hospital hall. It was an amazing feeling to have a full grown baby laid across my stomach. We instantly felt like we belonged to each other and Jonas seemed to recognize my voice right away.



Everyone says Jonas looks like me- and he is quite Stoddard with his big hands/feet and long fingers/toes. He undoubtedly has my funny protruding upper lip and Matt's folded ears. I'll have to wait before I can decide about that cute nose though.


This is Dad after a rough first night- we'd only slept two hours.


This was taken right before we took Jonas home from the hospital on Tuesday afternoon. We were so excited to show him his new home!

2 comments:

  1. Royall! You look lovely. Oh.. and he is seriously so darling. So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Royall! Oh my goodness, he looks so much like you. I can usually never tell with newborns, but he looks so much like his mommy! He looks so precious!

    ReplyDelete