Friday, March 19, 2010

I love having my mom's help because she...


a. knows how yucky it feels to wear maternity clothes after the baby is born so she bought me new clothes that fit
b. has been brave enough to tackle three night shifts with baby Jonas... in a row!
c. is teaching me homemaking skills like making buns and sewing (areas in which my skills are very underdeveloped)
d. all of the above

Definitely d. Two weeks ago I didn't think I would need any help when I had my baby. A few sleepless nights later I was humbled and now I am grateful for any help I can get. I have THE best mom in the world.

4 comments:

  1. Believe me, your mom is the happiest mom in the world:) She is loving every minute. Royall, I'm not sure you got my other message - can you let us know when Blessing day is going to be? Uncle M. and I are going to to come up together for that. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure the last Sunday in March. Matt and I are so excited that you and Uncle Mano cane come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Royall, do you mean next Sunday, a week from tomorrow? We'll be there if it 's that day. The week after too - just need to know for sure the exact date:)
    Can't wait to meet Jonas.

    ReplyDelete