Monday, February 14, 2011

Wings & Ruffle Cakes

I put 35 minutes into doing my hair and 10 minutes into doing my makeup in honor of making my appearance "extra special" for Valentines Day. Matt had some pretty funny, blunt responses.
When he came home for lunch one of the first things he said is "You have wings". No he wasn't hinting that I was his angel, he noticed I tried to do a bit of a cat eye with my eyeliner. A few minutes later in the JEEP I caught him looking at me in the rear-view mirror. "Your hair is romantic" he said. Then when I told him to take a picture of the back of my chignon he said "it's huge!" I think he meant it as a compliment.
He makes me laugh.


Matt must love me because he helped me smother a cake in ribbons of pink frosting (he hates frosting...and cake). I suppose if I had any doubts I could ask him to eat a slice to prove he loves me.
But right now it's my turn to prove I love him so I'm off to play video games.

3 comments:

  1. Wowzers, you have some made frosting skills! Me and frosting don't usually get a long. Also, love the hair-do, especially from the side. I want to see the eyeliner though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have gotten SO good at the up-do. And I love that he said your hair was romantic. I love that alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Royall that cake looks amazing. You need to show me how to do that.

    ReplyDelete