Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Full Jeep

According to the twin pregnancy books I've read I should have packed a hospital bag and installed carseats by 30 weeks because twins come early, but seeing as I didn't find out until 29 weeks it hasn't been done until now. And I'm by no means ready for the babies to come anytime soon. I need another month to check off all the things I wanted to have done and organized before the babies come home.

As you can see Gary is at his max seating capacity and I see a van in our 2-3 year future.

5 comments:

  1. I bet within a year you move up to the good ol' minivan. Once the babies are out of their bucket seats 2 rear facing child seats won't fit side by side!!!!

    It is so exciting to see your preparations! Best Wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Especially the look on Jonas' face. He's like "What is up with all these car seats?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. it works I have to admit I was skeptical at first but so happy for you guys that with all this craziness you don't have to go vehicle shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Jonas' face is priceless! No idea what's about to hit him.

    ReplyDelete