Saturday, October 5, 2013

D&C 50:40-46

 40 Behold, ye are little children and ye cannot abear all things now; ye must bgrow in cgrace and in the knowledge of the truth.
 41 aFear not, little bchildren, for you are mine, and I havecovercome the world, and you are of them that my Father hathdgiven me;
 42 And none of them that my Father hath given me shall bealost.
 43 And the Father and I are aone. I am bin the Father and the Father in me; and inasmuch as ye have received me, ye are in me and I in you.
 44 Wherefore, I am in your midst, and I am the agoodbshepherd, and the cstone of Israel. He that buildeth upon thisdrock shall never efall.
 45 And the aday cometh that you shall hear my voice and bsee me, and cknow that I am.
 46 aWatch, therefore, that ye may be bready. Even so. Amen.

2 comments: