Thursday, June 25, 2009

Meet Gary (Our Grand Gerokee)


Handsome. Rugged. The Ultimate Outdoorsmen.

That is how I picture Gary. In contrast, I pictured Rodge as a sort of Mr.Rogers, complete with eccentric quirks and long grandpa cardigans (I know it is weird how Matt and I personify our vehicles but once you name them there is no going back).

I have dreamed of having a JEEP since my MASH days in second grade so really this is a elementary school dream being realized. Our JEEP drives like a truck and is packed with every feature automakers could imagine in 1999 so Matt’s dreams are being realized as well. His favorite feature is the automatic four wheel drive and the V8 engine (I love a man who loves Big Macs and big engines).

Gary is going to be perfect for all the camping, golfing, and snowboarding trips we are planning. Matt and I love Volkswagens but we think we may have just joined the JEEP cult. We get strange impulses like waving to other JEEP drivers, extolling the virtues of the JEEP’s army history or pointing out vehicles Gary could eat for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment