Monday, October 25, 2010

Us

I swear my hair looked better 2 hours earlier when we left Calgary- that darn cowlick had it's way in the end! Matt's Mom called a week before the family photo-shoot to say that the colors were red, dark pink, orange and brown- I think I paused for a moment to wrack my brain for any clothes we owned in that color scheme (I think we each own one red shirt but none of them are very picture presentable). So she added charcoal and dark denim to the list. We didn't want to be the "charcoal/dark denim family" so Matt bought a new red shirt and I wore red lipstick OUT of the house for the second time in my life.

2 comments:

  1. The red lips are AWESOME! You definitely look great. And such cute family pics. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love the pics... and your lips are super red :)

    ReplyDelete