Monday, December 6, 2010

Just like riding a bike

I wasn't sure how not snowboarding for an entire year would affect my snowboard performance this season. Turns out Matt is right- snowboarding is just like riding a bike. Saturday was opening day at Table Mountain and it was really fun and really busy. 

In case you're wondering why the hill looks so deserted, it's because this picture was taken a couple years ago on a weekday when Matt and I decided to play hooky (hookie?) from school. I miss the spontaneity of those days. I don't miss not knowing whether Rodge would make the two hour journey back to Saskatoon!

1 comment:

  1. You were killin it! Every time I looked behind me you were right there. It was like you were saying "Common Matt is that all you got!" and then you'd give me a full body powder slash. I'm afraid the apprentice is soon to become the master.

    ReplyDelete