Sunday, May 17, 2009

FORE!





There is a sign at the first hole of the Kitscoty Golf Course that says something like; you are responsible for errant drives as they can cause harm to children and property. I can think of alot of other things my errant drives can damage as well, also I wonder why they just put children? I guess if you hit an adult they just have to tough it out. This sign is kind of scary since my first drive went into someones back yard. They also have baseball diamonds in the middle of the course which my ball found. Good thing little league wasn't playing.

I was thinking of the last time I had a golf membership and it was at the Lacombe Golf and Country Club. If you were a junior you could get a pass there for $80, and Kelly, Bobby and I would make good use of that 80 bucks. Well we only have to go 6 times to pay off our $125 couple pass at Kitscoty. Its not the nicest course in the world and sand greens might take some getting used to but it is still super fun.

The picture with Royall in mid swing was her best drive of the day. She almost made it to the hole! I think we are going again with the Hunspergers on monday so stay tuned for more pictures.

Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment