Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Graduates 2009


There a few days in my life that I will always remember as being perfect and this was one of them. Matt and I's parents and my brother Jordan all took time out of their busy lives to celebrate our graduation. The 24 hour marathon they undertook was not for the faint of heart. First they had to drive all the way out to Saskatoon at the end of their work day, then they had endure two ceremonies, each lasting over two hours (plus another hour or so waiting for tickets), and then drive back home again. They really made the day special for Matt and I and we love them for it. Here are a few of my favorite pictures to capture the day.








I blink, we couldn't quite coordinate our eyelids in these shots.






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Royall! I was looking for you yesterday in the lineup back stage but I couldnt see you and actually didnt until you were up on stage... and well after the ceremony looking for people was nearly impossible. Hope your trip back here was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to take some pictures with you after the ceremony but it really was impossible to find people. I barely found my family! At least we got to see each other on stage, miss distinction! Keep me posted on the job search and CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete