Sunday, May 17, 2009

Grade Three Reminisces

I'm working on a slide show to introduce myself to my Grade Three students on the first day of school. Here are a few of the pictures I found of myself in Grade Three:


Matt refuses to believe I was only eight years old when this picture was taken because I look so much older. What Grade Three student styles herself to look like a middle-aged politician? The bad comb over, a silk blouse and trouser pants. I look like I'm being groomed to be the next Hillary Clinton.



These pictures were taken at Disney Land and Sea World the summer after Grade Three. Sea World was much more fun, hands down.

Jordan and I looked almost identical this summer except that I look two years older. We both had the same spindly arms and legs. I love our deadpan faces in this shot. Clearly we were too hot and exhausted for the lions to make much of an impression.


My cousin Brett and I in the gardens outside the Salt Lake Temple.

2 comments:

  1. Royall, I enjoyed these pics, however your comments on the first one were too true! I would vote for you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the politically minded Royall. She was a classy young child. For real though. Your parents were awesome at taking great little kid pics of you. I love them all. Alot.

    ReplyDelete