Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Part 1: Hunker-dory

The day I served dessert a bag of "Laffy Taffy" candy for dessert and we read the jokes on all the wrappers and laughed until tears streamed down our cheeks was the day I knew we would always be besties with the Hunspergers. 

There is no experience too commonplace that the Hunspergers can't elevate to uproariously fun.





We ran a 5K in the rain and snow, had our annual mini-golf tournament (the Hunspergers keep the trophy again- boo!) and picked plates of delectable sushi off the boats at Matty and I's favorite sushi spot, Sushi Boat


and it was just like old times.



1 comment:

  1. I love it, that was so much fun, and sushi boat is now favored in our GPS. Definitely visiting that place again. I can't wait for the next adventure!

    ReplyDelete